(Watch the tutorial on YouTube)
- A complete test automation framework for web/mobile UI testing.
- Uses pytest, unittest, and nose for test discovery and execution.
- No more flaky tests! (Smart-waiting code keeps tests reliable.)
- Powerful console scripts. (Type
sbase to use.)
- Has the ability to translate tests into multiple spoken languages.
- Has a flexible command-line interface for customizing test runs.
- Can run tests multithreaded in parallel. (Use
- Has Plugins for logging data and screenshots. (Click to learn more)
- Has a global config file for configuring SeleniumBase as needed.
- Includes a website tour builder for creating interactive walkthroughs.
- Backwards-compatible with WebDriver. (Use
- Includes code to export Katalon Recorder scripts into SeleniumBase format.
- Can run tests in Headless Mode to hide the web browser. (Use
- Can run tests through a proxy server. (Use
- Can use an authenticated proxy server. (
- Can change the web browser's user agent string. (Use
- Can run tests using Chrome's mobile device emulator (Use
- Can set a Chrome User Data Directory / Profile to load. (Use
- Can load Chrome Extension ZIP files. (Use
- Can load Chrome Extension folders. (Use
- Can handle Google Authenticator logins with Python's one-time password library.
- Includes a hybrid-automation solution called MasterQA to speed up manual testing.
- Integrates with MySQL, Selenium Grid, Azure, Google Cloud, AWS, and Docker.
- Can connect to BrowserStack, Sauce Labs, or TestingBot Selenium Grids.
- Includes a tool to convert Selenium IDE recordings into simple SeleniumBase scripts.
- Can load and make assertions on PDF files from websites or the local file system.
- Can reuse the same Selenium browser session between tests. (Use:
- Includes useful Python decorators and password obfuscation methods.